The Boomerang Effect

Hi Beautiful People!

It is already the middle of June. Time is flying by, and the heat has made a huge impact on our day to day living. The heat is making some of us react to quickly. Our reactions have consequences and impact. We must be careful because we do not want others to suffer for our reactions.

There is always a boomerang effect to anything, good or bad. 

For example, I did not read last week's chapter for my class with understanding. I rushed through it and then tried taking the quiz. Well, you can imagine what happened? I did not do well. That boomerang got me. 

Be careful about moving too fast in any situation.  That boomerang will come back for you or someone close to you! Have you ever moved to fast, and it came back to bite you? Let me know!

TNB😍

 


Comments