CCU EDIT 700 Week 1 - Welcome

Hi Beautiful People!

Welcome to Your Impact with TNB. I am Tamara Nance-Bethea. This is my new blog to showcase my new learning and experiences at Coastal Carolina University while motivating others to share their impact on the world. 

Tonight, I am working hard on assignments in EDIT 700 Principals of Instructional Design. It is a graduate on-line course focusing on developing mastery of the instructional design process, understand the roles of the systematic design of instruction within the context of the educational process, and relate this knowledge to my educational profession. WOW, that is a lot. 

How can I relate this class to my current position as a principal of an elementary school? What impact will this class have on my profession? How can I use the knowledge to make an impact?

These are the questions I will answer throughout this summer course. But to my readers, what is your impact? What are you doing to impact your community? I have been fascinated with answering my Why. Why am I an educator and what impact does it have? 

This is a safe space to share your Why and your Impact. Can you relate? Does this fascinate you? Please share. To make an impact, we must share! Talk with you late. 

😍TNB

Comments